Experienced Washington, D.C., Probate Attorney Offers Sound Counsel and Guidance
Skillfully handling probate administration and litigation for nearly three decades
Settling the final affairs of your departed loved ones can be difficult, both emotionally and legally – even with a will in place. Whether you are dealing with complex estate matters or simple probate proceedings, an established, attentive probate lawyer can guide you through each step of the process. Since 1987, the Law Office of Beverly Henderson has successfully moved estates through probate in Washington, D.C. We offer you trusted counsel based on nearly 30 years of experience, combined with detailed advice to help you navigate the probate process and handle litigation in the event of a dispute.
Professional D.C. probate attorney provides trusted solutions
Whether you’ve been appointed as the executor or administrator of an estate or you wish to dispute the terms of a will as a beneficiary, it’s important to seek help from a reliable probate attorney. At the Law Office of Beverly Henderson, we understand how difficult this process can be. We draw upon decades of experience to guide you through settling a family member’s estate or contesting a will. We are highly regarded throughout the D.C. metro area for providing our clients with:
- Experienced representation — Beverly Henderson has served the people of Washington, D.C., as a probate attorney for nearly three decades. She draws upon extensive knowledge and experience in representing clients in probate matters that demand skilled representation. Our firm knows that probate proceedings can take a toll on your emotions and your wallet, so we work to streamline the process whenever possible and save you time, money and stress.
- Highly responsive counsel — Whether you’re shielding your loved one’s assets from outsiders, dealing with complicated issues surrounding the departed’s estate, or protecting your rights and those of your family in probate litigation, you are likely to have questions and concerns. You can count on receiving answers that are thorough and prompt to allay any concerns.
- Trustworthy advice — Where a loved one’s estate is concerned, it’s important to be represented by a legal professional you can trust. We offer compassionate counsel and sound advice to each and every client we serve, understanding the emotional toll that probate matters exact.
Effective probate administration requires more than knowledge of the law; it takes an understanding of human nature and a dedication to the needs of each individual client. At the Law Office of Beverly Henderson, your matter is important to us: we’ll work with you and for you to protect the estate you are charged with settling or the inheritance you have been granted.
Offering D.C. residents knowledgeable probate guidance
After the loss of a loved one, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is a difficult process or an estate dispute. When you are involved in a probate matter in Washington, D.C., we provide the necessary guidance to navigate this often-difficult process as quickly and efficiently as possible. The matters we handle include:
- Probate administration — Probating an estate can be a painstaking process, requiring in-depth knowledge of probate law and, at times, great patience. We provide detailed guidance and support during the entire probate administration process.
- Probate litigation — When you need to defend against will contests or are yourself questioning the validity of a will, we have the trial experience to handle your probate litigation matters.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — If minor children, an elderly family member or an adult who lacks the capacity to care for himself is dependent upon you, it’s essential to ensure they are cared for. I will work with you and the court to arrange guardianships and conservatorships to ensure proper care is provided.
When you retain our services, you receive sound counsel based on decades of experience handling probate matters. We can also help you ensure your vulnerable family members have the legal protections they need. Our firm is dedicated to treating every client with the care and respect they deserve in legal proceedings that affect not only their lives but the lives of those they love.
Contact an experienced and caring D.C. probate attorney with a reputation for client satisfaction
Whether you need assistance navigating the probate process in Washington, D.C., or seek a determined advocate to litigate a probate matter, the Law Office of Beverly Henderson can help. To learn more about our services, call us at 202-768-9278 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.